SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 2, 2017

ALL THINGS FALL

I had originally planned to do a "scenes from the weekend" post. However, I failed miserably in the picture taking department (sorry not sorry that I was living in the moment instead if snapping pics!) So this morning, I've got a fall themed survey that I found on one of my favorite blogs! Survey's are one of my favorite type of posts to read so I hope you enjoy reading this!

1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat?  Pumpkin bread
2. Red, Yellow or Green Apples? Red (fuji and honeycrisp)
3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? I don't play a sport but if I did, it would be soccer
4. Best Drink for Fall?  Homemade coffee with a seasonal creamer


5. Favorite Fall Activity?  Bonfires
6. Must have Fall Purchase?  Candles and seasonal soaps
7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought?  No preference
8. Real or Fake Pumpkin?  Both
9. Favorite Halloween Costume?  Rosie Riveter
10. College Football or NFL?  NFL (go Seahawks!)
11. Fall or Halloween Decor?   Fall
12. Raking Leaves or no Leaves to Rake?  Not enough to rake
13. Favorite Soup?  My mother in law's chicken and wild rice soup
14. Favorite Fall Candle scent? My current favorite from TJ Maxx


15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice?  Love
16. Short Booties or Tall boots?  It depends on the outfit but can't wait to wear my most recent purchase :)


17. Favorite Halloween Candy?  Do peanut M&M's count?
18. PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte): YES or NO?  Nope
19. Hayride or Corn Maze?   Corn maze
20. Favorite Fall TV Show?  So far it's DWTS and we are only one episode in but The Good Doctor looks promising!

No comments :

Post a Comment