SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

CREATING A COZY HOME

Those who know me well know that I love a cozy home! Just the thought of it instantly brings a smile to my face :) I want my home to be inviting and for others to feel just as cozy as I do when they are visiting. These are a few of the things I have incorporated into my home that help me truly enjoy the space.

Comfortable seating and throws- We purchased these chairs (they recline!) earlier this year and we spend quite a bit of time here chatting, reading books or searching the internet!




Candles- Give me all the candles! I love them and try to light them as much as possible. They instantly create a cozy atmosphere!



Lamps- When I wake up in the morning and come downstairs, I turn on a lamp and have my quiet time. It takes me a minute to actually wake up in the morning so the last thing I want is bright light everywhere. I actually need to invest in more lamps for my living area. 



Throw pillows- Such an easy way to change up the look of your decor. I think pillows make a sofa more inviting and give a more completed look to a living space. 




Baskets- I love to put my extra throws in a basket. I purchased mine at TJ Maxx. They always have a great selection at a good price.


'

Slow music- I like to play music throughout day and some of my favorite stations on Pandora include Hymns 4 Worship and Sara Bereilles. 

There you have it! Hope these ideas help you create a cozy home :) and I will leave you with a picture of someone who loves a cozy home maybe a little more than I do! He he! 



No comments :

Post a Comment