SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 5, 2018

A BEAUTY SURVEY

Well we didn't have a super eventful weekend, so instead of a recap today, I am linking up with The Blended Blog for a little beauty survey :). I love reading these type of surveys because I always get great suggestions for products I otherwise may not consider purchasing!


  1. Eyelash Curler Yes or No? Nope. I have been blessed with semi long lashes and all I need is a little mascara to add length and curl. I am a loyal user of this Loreal mascara!
  2. Favorite Nail Shade? This usually depends on the season but I tend to be drawn to deep reds. 
  3. Favorite Lipstick Shade? Right now I am loving the Tarte "FOMO" shade. 
  4. Blow Dry or Air Dry your hair? I usually let my hair air dry unless I have to wash it last minute and have somewhere to be.
  5. Artificial Nails Yes or No? No, last time I had fake nails was for my wedding almost 14 years ago. 
  6. Foundation Yes or No? Oh yeah! 
  7. Hair Up or Down? Down
  8. Bar Soap of Body Wash? I have used Aveeno body wash for the longest time but I recently switched to a bar of soap made with turmeric and orange.
  9. Bath or Shower? Shower
  10. Favorite Body Lotion? I am terrible about being consistent with lotion but if I do, its usually Cera Ve moisturizing lotion or something from Bath & Body Works. 
  11. Do you wear perfume? If so, what scent? Yes and I alternate between Curve and Chanel "Chance". However, I find that the Chanel makes me a bit nauseous because it's a bit strong, which pains me because it was pricey!
  12. Do you shave your legs every day? Every other day works for me although it wouldn't hurt to do it every day because I have very coarse hair and feel like a walking cactus sometimes!
  13. Favorite Lip Balm? I have yet to find one I love that will keep my lips moisturized :(. 
  14. How old were you when you first started wearing make-up? In my early teens. 



4 comments :

  1. LOL! Love the "walking cactus" line! Every other day works for me, too. Nice to meet you through TBB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I am jealous of women who don't have to deal with instant prickly legs! Nice to meet you too!

      Delete
  2. I always forget about using my eyelash curler, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I don't think I have ever even owned one.

      Delete