SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

MUG EXCHANGE


I remember the days when we would get together for a gift exchange, which usually coincided with Christmas time. Nowadays you can plan a scarf exchange, favorite things party, or you can do what we did this past weekend and get together for a mug exchange! My sister and I had discussed it in the past after coming across the idea on some social media post. Since I was going to be in town this weekend we decided what a perfect way to roll into the fall season with a new mug for your favorite hot beverage! So this past Sunday evening, four other ladies and I gathered at a local coffee shop ready to exchange our mugs. We even added a $5 gift card to a favorite coffee shop as a little extra! We discussed how we wanted to do the exchange and decided on reciting a fun poem which would have us hand off the mug to the person who best fit the description of each paragraph in the poem! This was a lot of fun but once everyone had a mug in hand, we decided to kick it up a notch and re-exchange white elephant style! I think everyone was happy with what they got and I can see this becoming an annual tradition! 




No comments :

Post a Comment