SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

DIY FALL WREATH

I am typically not the kind of person who pins DIY projects on Pinterest and then actually works on said project! I like the idea of DIY but sometimes it is easier to just purchase a completed item and call it good. Am I right? Now our front porch is very deep which I find hard to decorate, but I always make sure to dress up my door according to the season we are in. I recently gave away my fall wreath so I was in the market for a new one and after coming across many online and in store, I decided to make my own!

Yesterday afternoon, I headed to our local Wal-Mart and picked up all the items that I needed for my project. I looked up pictures to give me ideas on how to arrange the flowers/bow and I did arrange them a few different times before I found a look that I was happy with. If you wanted the letter to stand out against a white door, then I would suggest using a darker paint color. This completed project was under $15 (because I already had a letter to use) which I am thrilled about especially when I go to a store and see some selling for over $100. Really?!?!

So here are the steps that I took and the end result! I hope I can go the whole season without making changes to it :)



I have painted this letter several times!

Because I am loving all things neutral




I found these flowers with clips making this project easy peasy

Tada!

No comments :

Post a Comment