SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 6, 2017

WEEKLY FAVORITES

Happy Friday! This has been a surprisingly busy week for me. So much so that I am going to take today and focus on all the things that have been neglected (i.e. cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and putting away the laundry I folded at the beginning of the week)! I recently started helping my brother with marketing his business and I didn't realize how much time it would take! However, I find that I am really enjoying it and it gives me the experience I am looking for, while taking a load off of his never-ending to-do list. It's a win win!

With that being said, as busy as the week has been, I have a list of things that have become my favorite this week! I like to reflect on the little things that bring a smile to my face and this is what I have come up with :)

1. This perfume right here. It's liquid gold. Smells yummy and my honey is a fan! Not cheap, but worth it. I will probably only use it on special occasions :)


2. My sister in law sent me this photo of my niece in her OOTD! That girl can pose! I suggested a top knot to finish off the look!




3. I had discussed a charcuterie and wine night with some friends and all the talk came to fruition last night. About 10 ladies gathered around yummy food and wine and chatted the night away!




4. And because I am loving all things fall I also picked up this soap :)


5. I recently found a new sitter for my beloved dog and it makes my heart happy that she loves him almost as much as I do!

Well friends! That's all I've got. I am looking forward to a long weekend with my hubby. No grand plans on the agenda which will be nice considering our weekends have been busy the last couple of months.






No comments :

Post a Comment