SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 23, 2018

FRIDAY FAVORITES

This week sure flew by! Well, kind of. It started out a little rough since I wasn't feeling so great on Tuesday, but by Wednesday morning I was back in commission. We've got some fun things planned for the weekend that I am really looking forward to! But first, I've got a list of some of my favorite things lately! 

So I have been making an effort to wear lipstick more often. I am pretty pale during the winter and I am trying hard to add a little color to my face! However, I don't know what is going on but my lips are constantly super chapped and I have a bad habit of licking my lips, which doesn't necessarily help when the weather is cold. I forgot I had this lip shimmer and found it in one of my jacket's recently, and it has been doing double duty. It's keeping my lips moisturized while adding some color. I love it!




When we found out how cold it gets up here in the north east, I started the hunt for a puffer jacket but was having trouble finding one that didn't make me look bulky or make my legs look extra short. Well a friend of mine came over recently and she was wearing this jacket in the fuchsia plum color. I immediately asked if I could try it on and then ordered it in black a few days later! I just got it in the mail yesterday and it's def one of my favorites!





While perusing the aisles at Marshall's this past weekend, I came across this brand of shoes. They are the Me Too Audra loafers. It is hard for me to find shoes that are comfortable because I have wide feet. I tried these on and they were pretty comfy so I bought the pair for $29.99. They also had a blush color except they didn't have it in my size and imagine my surprise when I looked online and saw these retail between $45 and $89! I guess I got a great deal!


I found these at Marshall's too! They are delicious! And healthy :)




My mother in law will be glad that I finally got around to posting some pictures of our rental house! You can read more about that here


This picture made my heart happy! 



Have a great weekend!


2 comments :

  1. The ELF brand has a really good lip exfoliator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check that out. I am a big fan of their blush!

      Delete