SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 2, 2018

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Hi all! Long time no see! The past couple of months have been a whirlwind! We packed up our home, rented it out, drove cross country (visited family along the way), moved into a rental house (tour coming soon), and have been getting settled here in the Northeast. I have never been to this part of the country but I am enjoying it so far. There is so much to do and I am really looking forward to writing all about our time here. I have several ideas for posts in the coming weeks but today I want to write about things I am loving lately.

I stopped in a $5 and below store recently and came upon this workout dice. I'm currently trying to come up with a workout routine and I think this will come in handy. 




I am loving my new wallet! I got this as a super early birthday gift (that's a thing right?) 



We've found and a church and I joined a women's bible study this week and it's a favorite this week. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new study!



Hubby and I started watching this show and we are hooked! Really makes you think about healthcare these days!



Absolutely loving this song! It's Hillsong's "So Will I". I can't help but get emotional when I hear it!




Hope ya'll have a great weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment