SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 2, 2018

TBB ASKS: SPRING EDITION

Hey ya'll! I can't believe it's already April! We had sunny skies this weekend so imagine my surprise when I looked out the window this morning and I saw snow :(.




I really do hope it doesn't stick because I am more than ready for all things spring! I linked up with the ladies of The Blended Blog for a fun little survey- spring edition.



  1. What three colors remind you most of spring? Yellow, pink and green.
  2. What is the first thing you'd add to your wardrobe in spring? I would like to buy a few more sun dresses. I saw a couple at Old Navy that I am loving!
  3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in spring? Boots
  4. Who mows the grass where you live?  My dear husband purchased a lawn mower that was pretty easy for me to start and therefore we both can mow the lawn! I love working in the yard. 
  5. What's spring like where you live? First spring in the new city so I am eager to find out!
  6. What's your favorite thing about spring? The birds singing, the smells, flowers, the warmer weather, grilling out!
  7. Are you a spring cleaner? No, but I should probably start.
  8. Are you a baseball fan? I became a fan by default. My husband loves it and therefore we watch it together. I do think that I enjoy it more than other sports. Maybe because I actually understand it! Lol
  9. Tulips or Daffodils? Tulips
  10. Favorite outdoor spring activity? Spending more time outdoors. The sunshine immediately adds a pep to my step!
  11. Flowers in the ground or in pots? Pots. Our home has window baskets that I can't wait to start sprucing up!
  12. Favorite bird? The ones that sound pretty outside my window!  
  13. Car wash or wash vehicles at home? Car wash.
  14. When do you pull out your sandals? When it's consistently warm outside. I recently purchased these  sandals and can't wait to wear them. Super comfy!



No comments :

Post a Comment