SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 9, 2018

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Happy Friday! Although this week has certainly flown by, I am more than ready for the weekend! We've got a few fun things to look forward to as well as some things I need to get done around the house.

It's Restaurant Week in our new city which means you can try any of the participating restaurants and enjoy a 3 course lunch or dinner for a fraction of the price. I have enjoyed going through the prix fixe
menus to see which one we want to try (which are several!). Note to self, I better make reservations today! But first, I've got a fun list of all the things I have been loving lately!

My favorite thing this week was definitely going out for a girls night with my friend Emily. We are fortunate that her and her family also live in the same city and it was so nice to catch up with her! We ate at Mamma Luisa, a local Italian favorite,  and it was very good, and we had excellent service! For dessert we picked up some treats at a candy shop and then headed back to her place. We decided we need to have girls night a few times a month!



Our rental has a small office space and I was thrilled when my hubby said I could have the space and decorate however I want. I love all of the natural light and the french doors!! It also has a built in desk with lots of storage! I am almost done with the decor but I want to add a small rug and I am looking to replace the pillows with some smaller ones. I will post all the details once its complete!



During our move, I lost my beloved dry shampoo. I was looking for a more affordable replacement recently and the lady at Ulta suggested this one for my darker hair. I didn't want to commit to a full size bottle so I picked up a smaller one to try out. So far so good! I do want to add that I saw some full size bottles at our local TJ Maxx store for $7.99!



I had only heard good things about a local donut place (Ma's Donuts) and when my husband surprised me with a box this week, I decided I am a fan! It might have to be a regular thing for us. I especially loved their coconut cake donut! 



Well, that's all I've got! Have a great weekend!




2 comments :

  1. I LOVE TJMaxx/Marshalls for beauty products, especially nail polish! They have enabled my hoarding addiction because I almost always pick up a color or two when I am there. I've gotten brands like Butter London, OPI and Essie for like $3-$4. That's a steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always gravitate towards the home section at these stores but recently started checking out the beauty section and I have picked up some items at a great price! I love nail polish and will be on the lookout for some of these brands. Thanks!

      Delete