SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NOVEMBER GOALS




I can't believe it's November already! Bring on the most wonderful time of the year! Since I am not much of a Halloween person, this is when the holiday season officially starts for me. This November will be especially busy as my in-laws will be visiting so I have lots to get ready for! I want to be better about setting goals on a smaller scale and I have tried to do monthly goals in the past, but haven't really focused on them. I am hoping this month will be different, considering all I have going on. Although my list is short, its gonna take some work! :)

1. Get my house ready for our guests. 
2. Host a Friendsgiving AND Thanksgiving (this makes me tired just typing out!)
3. Complete my Christmas shopping. 
4. Prepare for hosting 2 baby showers in December! 
5. Implement a fitness routine. 

On top of that, we also have to prepare for an impending move at the beginning of the year. Oy! I am going to take it one day at a time, give myself some grace and truly enjoy the season! 


No comments :

Post a Comment