SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 10, 2017

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Happy Friday ya'll! I am loving today because my husband is off for the holiday weekend! The sun is out and we are planning on a chill day (per his request) and I am ok with that! We have a low key weekend but I am hoping to complete most, if not all of my Christmas shopping. A girl can dream right?!? I've got some goodies on today's Friday Favorites list that I am truly loving right now!


ONE

This sweater from Costco! Let me tell you, I have worn it like 5 times in the last week. It is super soft and very comfortable. I think its versatile and can be worn for lounging or paired with some fun sneakers for a more casual look. I am hoping to add more colors to my collection!





TWO

Pumpkin bread mix, also from Costco. Just a handful of ingredients and very moist and delicious! 






THREE

This show was recommended by Emily and we are hooked! We love military shows and this one does not disappoint. If you haven't watched it already you need to check it out!






FOUR

Happy 242nd Birthday Marines! My husband and I are both Marines so today is a day for celebration in the Marine Corps community. Semper Fi! 





FIVE

I recently got these as an early Christmas gift (there is such a thing in my world!). I think these are going to be put to good use especially when we relocate to a colder place next year. I will be freezing in style :)



  



Have a great weekend! 





No comments :

Post a Comment