SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 25, 2017

WEEKEND RECAP

After spending the last few days with my family, I made the 4 hour trek back to my home sweet home today. The reason for this trip was to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday, but I made sure to squeeze in some other fun as well, to include a fall craft and mug exchange (separate post coming soon)! 



All of my siblings with my dad.

These ladies are just too much fun!


I stayed up way past my bed time and was struggling to get up on Sunday morning. After a tasty breakfast, we managed to make it to church and then my sister in law and I went to the local Michaels for a crafting class. We made a flower arrangement which we inserted inside of a pumpkin. Perfect addition to my fall decor! 




Once we completed our craft, we headed to the mall to look for a dress. I have an event coming up next weekend and had yet to decide what I was going to wear. After looking at a few options I got real lucky and scored a killer deal on this dress right here. I instantly fell in love with a color, which I was surprised by considering I gravitate towards black dresses most of the time. Stay tuned for event photos!




Although I had a wonderful weekend, I am happy to be home with my husband and pup :)


No comments :

Post a Comment