SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

My Desire To Simplify


This desire came from an overwhelming feeling of having too stuff. Too much clutter. Too many things that are never used, just taking up space. Here is a list of the places and things I am planning on decluttering and reorganizing:
  • Wardrobe
  • Kitchen
  • Shoes
  • Bathroom cabinets
  • Sock/underwear drawer
  • Linen closet
  • Garage
  • Computer
I read an article recently about some of the reasons to start simplifying and I couldn't agree more!
  • Getting rid of stuff you don’t need or care about will help you have a more beautiful, peaceful home.
  • Purging loosens your grip on material possessions.
  • When you purge, material possessions lose their grip on you.
  • A simple home is prepared for the future–an easier move, a better remodel.
  • If you’re accustomed to simplicity, you can travel light.
  • With less things clamouring for attention, you enjoy the things you do keep more.
  • Less clutter means less to clean and organize.
I mentioned in a previous post that we might be relocating early next year. I want to make sure that we are not moving things from one place to the other without the need. Now I just need to convince the hubby to join me! Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment