SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August Goals






As I was looking in my planner the other day, I noticed I have accomplished a few of the goals I had set for myself this year. I have never been one to set monthly goals but I am going to give it a try and see if setting smaller goals will help me to actually focus on accomplishing them. I will reassess in September and see if its something I want to continue to do, based on my results. Here's the list I came up with:

1. Read 2 books (almost halfway through one)
2. Invest in some more natural skincare products
3. Schedule a mole removal
4. Exercise 3 times a week, in addition to my daily walks with Blanco
5. Declutter the garage

One of my goals for the year was to pursue a certificate and improve my computer skills. I completed it in June and now I am praying about potentially looking for employment. The thing is, there is a potential we may be relocating next year so its something I am taking into consideration. So there you have it. Check back in September to see how I did! 





No comments :

Post a Comment