SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 12, 2016

Embracing Change

Hi guys! I can't believe its been over a month since my last post and let me tell you, life has been busy! In the last few weeks, we packed up our home in Nevada, said goodbye to dear friends (and sunny weather), and have relocated to the Pacific North West! It has been a whirlwind to say the least. We are slowly getting unpacked and settling into our new surroundings. We have had the opportunity to visit my family twice since our move and it makes my heart happy :). Here are a few pics from the last month or so. 


The ladies from our bible study group at our going away dinner. 



A few of the guys from our bible study being goofy. 



Blanco snoozing during our travels. Life is hard eh?



My sister-in-law and I on her birthday. 
 
 


Our view during lunch. Not too shabby! #PNWliving



We have some fun things on the agenda for this weekend. Tomorrow we are meeting up with another couple for a wine and chocolate tour! Two of my favorite things! Ha! On Sunday, we are planning to visit a new church and then hoping to score big on holiday sales :). I have a few areas and rooms that still need a little somethin somethin to get the completed look. 

I am hoping to get some sort of routine established, especially before my husband goes back to work. I will be sure to let ya'll know how that works out! 



No comments :

Post a Comment