SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

ONE LAST HOORAH

Our time in Nevada is quickly coming to an end. I remember finding out that we were moving here and shed many of tears. I had my heart set on moving to Washington state. I wanted to be back in my home, close to family and in familiar territory. However, God's plans are better than mine and our time here has been a blessing. We have met some wonderful people who I can honestly say, will be lifelong friends. 

This past holiday weekend, we rented a cabin up in Lake Tahoe, along with two other couples, and spent the weekend talking, laughing, eating and relaxing. It was a much needed mini vacation after the holiday madness and before our upcoming move. Here are some scenes from the weekend. 

The guys began their morning with a bible study. 


This is one competitive group when it comes to board games. 


Baby Lynden started crawling this weekend!


There was a hill behind our cabin which was perfect for sledding. 




I will miss these ladies very much :(




There was no shortage of good food!




It was our first time in Tahoe during the winter and although not a fan of snow, I appreciated the beauty surrounding us. It also made our cabin much more cozy :)









No comments :

Post a Comment