SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 4, 2017

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Happy Monday! In the spirit of all things Christmas, I have been giving some thought to some items I would like this year. Now, I don't really "need" any of these, except for the canisters, but I would be excited to receive them!

First up is this sweater from Target. I saw this in the store but the fabric has a bit of shine and therefore I passed it up. However, I have seen it on some people and I think I would love it. Now I just hope it's not one of those itchy sweaters. It's a great price too!




I would like to start wearing lipstick on the regular, especially in the winter when my skin is super pale. Here's a lipstick I have had my eye on, by Beautycounter in the shade Rose, and I think the color would be perfect!





This tote is definitely a splurge item that I totally fell in love with the moment I saw it! It is by Madewell and is perfection! I have been carrying a dupe that I bought at Walmart and while it is totally functional, I will have to replace eventually :). 


Now you know you are getting old when storage containers make the wish list! Ha! My pantry is in dire need of organization and I need some of these to get started! 


I have already started using some of my gifts this year. When your mother in law comes to town and she lives on the other side of the country, you get to have an "early" Christmas :)




2 comments :

  1. I love that lipstick! I am still on the hunt for a red that looks good on me. Love those storage containers! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete