SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Playing Catch Up

I can't believe it has been over one month since my last post! I am going to try to be more consistent with my posts. Wish me luck. :)

We have been getting some awesome weather here in the Pacific Northwest and I have taken advantage of every sunny day to spend time outside. Blanco and I have been on several scenic walks lately. We usually shoot for afternoon walks so that he is worn out by the end of the day!




Several of my family members have made the trek from eastern WA to visit us. Being close to family has been such a blessing and I am sure I will se a lot more of them this summer. 



My new baby niece Bria!



It's currently tulip season so a trip to the tulip fields was a must with this cutie! 







During the warmer months, I love to have fresh flowers around the house. It adds a little pep in my step and adds color to an otherwise mostly neutral palette. 




I recently joined a women's bible study at a local church and we are reading "Becoming a Woman Whose God is enough". It has been both encouraging and convicting at the same time. I would definitely recommend it!


 


Well folks. That's all I have for ya! 






No comments :

Post a Comment